The increasing level of compliance review and audit activities from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has substantially changed the ways businesses handle their tax affairs. We are devoted to our clients tax needs and support them through the complex and ever changing tax regulatory environment. We assist our clients in forecasting, understanding and responding proactively to important tax matters and questions arising during the growth of their business.
Our taxation advisory services cover the following areas:
- Income tax (including capital gain tax)
- Goods and services tax
- Payroll tax
- PAYG withholding tax
- Expatriate tax
- Transfer pricing
- International tax issues and cross-border transactions
- Thin capitalisation and cross-border funding arrangements
- Fringe benefits tax
We help you:
- Understand your tax risks and obligations at operational and transactional levels;
- Plan and implement investment tax-efficient structures to minimise overall tax liabilities while meeting your requirements in respect of wealth inheritance, investment return and risk management.
partner and solicitor
+61 450 318 988