eight reasons to do business with us
- We are a first-class global financial and professional services firm providing a wide range of tailored business solutions. Established in 2002, addsum has quickly grown into a medium-sized firm in the past two decades. With headquarters in Sydney, we also have offices in Melbourne, Auckland, Shanghai and Singapore.
- We have the largest client base of Chinese-speaking background in multiple sectors in Australia. Our clients include Chinese state-owned enterprises, private companies, high-net-wealth families and individuals.
- Our team has rich experience working in mainland China, Hong Kong and Australia, and possesses financial knowledge and business insights of both Australia and Asia.
- Our staff are bilingual and have a deep understanding of the culture, finance systems and business customs of both Australia and China. As a result, we offer seamless communication to our clients.
- We are known for our high level of client satisfaction. We adopt a client-focused approach and add immense value to our clients’ wealth management.
- We provide high-quality, bespoke and all-rounder services at reasonable prices.
- Our service is reliable, efficient and secure, and our clients’ privacy and cyber-security is our priority.
- Our staff are highly qualified, skilful and professional, and we value them for their credibility, dedication and integrity.
The numerous professional qualifications that the addsum team boasts are reflective of our extensive expertise, knowledge, and professional training.
Our team are members of many world renowned accounting, financial and legal organisations and/or associations in Australia, New Zealand, China, and Hong Kong. These attributes contribute to our professional integrity and service quality, and offer our clients the confidence to do business with us.
Our firm and/or all employees are members of the following institutions:
- Australia China Business Council (ACBC)
- Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL)
- Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- China Chamber of Commerce in Australia (CCCA)
- Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
- Hong Kong – Australia Business Association (HKABA)
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Tax Institute of Australia (TIA)
- Tax Practitioners Board Registered Tax Agent (RTA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Our firm is also the approved employer of the following institutions:
- Approved Training Employer (ATE) by Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Recognized Employer Partner (REP) by CPA Australia
- Approved Employer by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)