Professional qualifications reflect our personal integrity as well as confidence from our clients and the general public, providing quality guarantees on our services.
We are members of a number of world renown professional accounting, financial and legal organisations and institutions in Australia, New Zealand, China and Hong Kong.
- Australia China Business Council (ACBC)
- Australian Credit Licence
- Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL)
- Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- China Chamber of Commerce in Australia (CCCA)
- Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA)
- Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman (CIO)
- Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce in Australia (HKGCCA)
- Institute of Charted Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
- Tax Institute of Australia (TIA)
- Tax Practitioners Board Registered Tax Agent (RTA)
addsum NAB awards
We are proud to have won two awards in the NAB Professional Services Awards in the year of 2017.
Addsum Accountants won the “State Awards – Runner-Up Best Accounting Firm, Business Clients, NSW/ACT” for 2017 in the NAB Professional Services Awards.
Addsum Accountants was a “National Finalist in the Best Accounting Firm, Business Clients, Australia” for 2017 in the NAB Professional Services Awards.
More information about the NAB Professional Services Awards can be found at: https://www.professionalservicesawards.com.au/winners/
We acknowledge the trust and support from our clients in the past, and continue to strive our best in delivering excellent professional services for our clients in the future.